Mobile Medical Unit
Worksite Medical® is seeking a Mobile Medical Technician to be based out of our Ellwood City, PA corporate office. Supervision and training would be provided by our supervisory staff on all aspects of Occupational Medical Surveillance testing to include proficiently performing the following job functions:
- X-Ray Skill Set – Must be proficient with all X-Ray skills – previous documented X-Ray experience required (+2 years)
- Urinalysis specimen collection and prep for lab testing
- EKG/ECG testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing (spirometry)
- FIT Testing (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Vision testing (Titmus vision machine experience preferred)
- Audiometric testing (CAOHC certification preferred but will provide)
- DOT and Non-Dot Urine Drug and Breath Alcohol testing (experience preferred but will certify)
- ARRT Certification from accredited college or technical school
- Minimum two (2) years clinical or medical skills experience required. Medical surveillance testing experience preferred.
- Must be willing to travel with overnight hotel stays 50% of the time – will travel with medical crew in company provided vehicle.
- Must be able to start early morning and work full day – weekly schedule provided in advance.
- Must be on time /prompt with a neat / professional appearance.
- Must live within a close proximity to corporate office location for ease of reporting on time (30 mile maximum).
- Valid Driver’s License with a clear driving record (MVR check will be conducted).
- Must have Authorization to work in the United States.
- We are looking for a multi-tasking individual with exceptional positive customer service skills who is a team player.
Compensation is based on qualifications, experience, and commitment to meet job requirements as listed.
- Daily per Diem for any overnight stays out of town.
- All travel Accommodations Company provided.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance with employee contribution, 401(K) with company match, as well as PTO Days and Paid Holidays annually.
Apply today for the chance to start working with an Excellent Growing Team of Medical Professionals in the Occupational Medical Surveillance testing field.