Alcohol and Drug Testing with Worksite Medical®
Types of Testing:
- Urine Screening
- Federal DOT Drug Testing
- Non-Federal Drug Testing
- 10 Drug Panel
- 10 Drug Panel Plus Extended Opiates
- Instant Urine Drug Tests: 10 Panel Drug (i-Cup)
- Hair Drug Testing: 5 Panel Drug
- Oral-Saliva Drug Testing: 9 Panel Drug
- EBT: Breath Alcohol Testing (Intoximeters- BAT Certified Collectors)
- Saliva Alcohol Testing
- Certified MRO Services (or) Collection Only Testing Offered
- SAMHSA-Certified Laboratories
- Results in as little as 24-hours (for most tests)
- Compliant with all FMCSA-DOT/OSHA regulations
- DATIA – Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (Professional Member)
With our fleet of state-of-the-art mobile medical units, Worksite Medical® can bring its highly trained medical technicians to you. With our various types of alcohol & drug testing equipment, we will get your team members in and out of testing, and back on the job in no time. You’ll have quick, accurate results that will keep you moving forward. Get all of your medical surveillance testing — such as Alcohol & Drug Testing — done right at your job site all at once, at your convenience. Can’t get everyone together on the same day? No problem. We can put a schedule together that’s right for you and your team.
“The employees who conduct our audio and fit testing are top-notch. I find good quality control in all aspects of dealing with Worksite Medical®. I appreciate Worksite Medical’s follow-up”.
At The Clinic
Would you rather send your company to a medical clinic? We’ve got you covered. With our specialized occupational medicine clinics in Ellwood City, PA and Belcamp, MD, you’ll never have to send your team to urgent care or an emergency room for testing again. Our clinics are built for people on the job and on the go. From alcohol & drug testing to workplace injury care, Worksite Medical® has you covered. We accept most workers’ compensation insurances.
“Wonderful, fast, friendly staff that kept things moving with our Associates! Thank you!”