The Worksite Medical Advantage
- State-of-the-art mobile units for on-site testing
- Standalone Clinics in Ellwood City, PA and Belcamp, MD
- Highly trained medical technicians
- Limit risk of off-site injury
- All of your medical surveillance testing done in one place at one time!
Medical Surveillance Services
- AUDIOMETRIC TESTING
- RESPIRATOR FIT TESTING – Qualitative & Quantitative
- RESPIRATOR MEDICAL CLEARANCE QUESTIONNAIRE – Complete Online Now!
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Heavy Metal Lab Screening
- Vision Testing
- Respiratory Screening
- DOT PHYSICAL EXAMS
- OSHA Physicals
- ASBESTOS PHYSICAL EXAMS
- Laboratory Services
- Medical History Reviews
- Chest X-Rays (B-reader, if requested)
- Wellness Events
- Flu Shots
Each year, OSHA performs over 75,000 inspections. In 2016 alone, there were 65,000 violations issued; of which, over 10,000 were health-related. Each OSHA fine, per employee, now costs employers at least $12,471, with repeat violations skyrocketing to $124,709.
Last year, Worksite Medical® helped save 642 companies from OSHA fines & excessive workers’ compensation claims. Our mobile medical units help to ensure both convenience and compliance, as we can do all of your testing on-site when you need it. Medical surveillance testing is required by OSHA in most industries. We may not make the rules, but we do help you comply with them. And, we do so with your time & productivity in mind.
Worksite Medical was very flexible with our scheduling needs and did a great job of getting everyone though the medical surveillance testing.