Mobile – York, PA (Traveling Position)
Worksite Medical® is seeking a Phlebotomist Technician to work in our Mobile Medical Division and Occupational Clinic based out of our Y, PA office. Supervision and training would be provided by our staff on all aspects of Occupational Medical Surveillance testing to include proficiently performing the following job functions:
- Phlebotomy Skill Set – (venipuncture) to obtain lab specimens for heavy metals and wellness testing. Must be proficient with all phlebotomy skills including prep of lab specimens – previous documented phlebotomy experience required (+1 year full time)
- Urinalysis specimen collection and prep for lab testing
- EKG/ECG testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing (spirometry) – experience preferred, will train)
- FIT Testing (Qualitative and Quantitative – experience preferred, will train)
- Vision testing (Titmus vision machine experience preferred)
- Audiometric testing (CAOHC certification preferred but will provide)
- DOT and Non-Dot Urine Drug and Breath Alcohol testing (experience preferred but will certify)
- Certification of completion from an accredited phlebotomy or MA education program.
- Minimum one (1) year full time clinical or medical skills experience required. Medical surveillance testing experience preferred.
- Must be willing to travel overnight 50% of the time – will travel with medical crew in company provided vehicle.
- Must be able to start early morning and work full day – weekly schedule provided in advance.
- Must be on time /prompt with a neat / professional appearance.
- Must live within a close proximity to corporate office location for ease of reporting on time (30 mile maximum).
- Valid Driver’s License with a clear driving record (MVR check will be conducted).
- Must have Authorization to work in the United States.
- We are looking for a multi-tasking individual with exceptional positive customer service skills who is a team player.
Compensation is based on qualifications, experience, and commitment to meet job requirements as listed.
- Daily per Diem for any overnight stays out of town.
- All travel Accommodations Company provided.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance with employee contribution, 401(K) with company match, as well as PTO Days and Paid Holidays annually.
Apply today for the chance to start working with an Excellent Growing Team of Medical Professionals in the Occupational Medical Surveillance testing field.
** Please do not use the chatline for job inquiries
***This position involves constant travel. Apply only if you’re willing to travel consistently.