Licensed Nurse Practitioner
Ellwood City, PA
The position involves occupational medical evaluations of customer employees for their work tasks following medical surveillance guidelines (OSHA) as well as equipment operator physicals, DOT physicals, pre–placement, and return-to-work. This position will review/interpret occupational medical history questionnaires and required test results to determine a worker’s capability to perform job functions as per the OSHA regulations. This does not include continuity of care/ treatment, diagnosing, or any urgent care medical practices. Work shifts are flexible and can range from 8-10 hours per day depending on clinic appointment schedule (M-F). Work may also involve local mobile occupational testing events with our mobile division at a customer’s facility.
- Graduation from an accredited program with proper State medical licensing.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with occupational medical experience preferred.
- DOT medical examiner certification under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (strongly preferred) – will assist in obtaining certification.
- Perform physical examinations to determine medical clearance in accordance with DOT and OSHA regulations. Specific physical exams will be given for DOT drivers, silica workers, crane operators, military personnel, and other employees that work in industry.
- Workers compensation physical evaluation and treatment with written recommendations to authorized customer representatives.
- Outstanding professionalism and interpersonal skills for working with customers, their employees, and all company staff.
- Must be able to follow directions as to procedures/policy as assigned by management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Careful attention to detail, with excellent organization, time management skills.
- Computer proficiency.
Strong Benefits package available to include medical, dental, vision, LTD, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays, and Salary commensurate with experience.