Worksite Medical FAQ
Where are you located?
- Worksite Medical has two standalone clinics: One in Ellwood City, PA (Greater Pittsburgh Area; Greater Youngstown Area), and one in Belcamp, MD (Greater Baltimore Area)
Do I need to make an appointment?
- Generally, walk-ins are welcome at our clinics. However, it is recommended that you make an appointment if you’re pressed for time, or if you need after-hours support.
Where do you travel?
- With mobile hubs in Pennsylvania & Maryland, our team travels throughout most of the eastern portion of the United States; if you’re east of the Mississippi River, we will find a way to travel to you. However, our traveling does depend on the size of job. For example, it’s highly unlikely that we would travel to Boston for 50 flu shots, but we would travel to Boston for 50 silica physicals, audio exams, and flu shots. The reason for this is that we want our services to be cost-effective for you. If you’re not sure if we will come to you, feel free to use our chatline, or contact us at email@example.com. You can also call us at 1-844-622-8633.
- We also have sister company hubs in Phoenix, Albuquerque, Houston, Midland/Odessa, Dallas, Lafayette, and Michigan.
For more information, CLICK HERE, or contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
Which services do you offer via mobile?
- For mobile jobs, we offer:Audio Testing | Online Respirator Clearance Questionnaire | Silica Testing | Respirator Fit Testing | NFPA 1582 Testing
DOT Physical Exams | Beryllium Testing | Asbestos Testing | Drug & Alcohol Testing
Which services are available at the clinics?
- In addition to our mobile services, we also offer at Workers’ Compensation Care and Tick-Borne Infection Testing at our clinics in Ellwood City, PA & Belcamp, MD
Do you accept insurance?
- We do not bill insurance companies for medical testing; we bill companies directly. However, we do accept all workers’ compensation insurance for workers’ comp injury care at our clinics in Ellwood City, PA and Belcamp, MD.
How much is your testing?