Worksite Medical FAQ
Where are you located?
- Worksite Medical has two standalone clinics: One in Ellwood City, PA (Greater Pittsburgh Area; Greater Youngstown Area), and one in Belcamp, MD (Greater Baltimore Area)
Do I need to make an appointment?
- Generally, walk-ins are welcome at our clinics. However, it is recommended that you make an appointment if you’re pressed for time, or if you need after-hours support.
Where do you travel?
- Our mobile team travels throughout most of the northeastern portion of the United States, and as far west as Detroit. However, our traveling does depend on the size of job. For example, it’s highly unlikely that we would travel to Boston for 50 flu shots, but we would travel to Boston for 50 silica physicals, audio exams, and flu shots. The reason for this is that we want our services to be cost-effective for you. We will, however, travel to locations in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, western New York, eastern Ohio, & northern Delaware for nearly any size of job.
For more information, CLICK HERE, or contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
Which services do you offer via mobile?
- For mobile jobs, we offer:Audio Testing | Online Respirator Clearance Questionnaire | Silica Testing | Respirator Fit Testing | NFPA 1582 Testing
DOT Physical Exams | Beryllium Testing | Asbestos Testing | Drug & Alcohol Testing
Which services are available at the clinics?
Do you accept insurance?
- We do not bill insurance companies for medical testing; we bill companies directly. However, we do accept all workers’ compensation insurance for workers’ comp injury care at our clinics in Ellwood City, PA and Belcamp, MD.
How much is your testing?