CDL Licensed Commercial Driver
Mobile Medical Unit
We are seeking a CDL Licensed Commercial Driver to work in our Mobile Medical Division. This position has a combination of job duties with the primary responsibility to safely drive our CDL classed-commercial mobile medical testing unit/trucks from our corporate base to a job site, setup the unit with other company technicians, and return to the garage at the end of the job. Additional tasks that will be required on the job are on-site occupational testing tasks on our customers’ employees.
All training for the occupational testing tasks will be provided by our supervisory staff on all aspects of Occupational Medical Surveillance and all training is paid. Occupational testing tasks may include, but not limited to, audiometric, spirometry (PFT), respiratory FIT, vision test, and DOT drug/ breathe alcohol testing.
- Current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) – Class A or B. Must have a clear driving record (MVR check will be conducted).
- Minimum (1) year commercial driving experience with a CDL classed commercial vehicle (26,001 GVW).
- Possess (or be able to obtain) a current Medical DOT Card with a minimum expiration date of (1) year.
- Must be willing to travel overnight 50% of the time. Will travel with a crew in a company vehicle primarily in the mid-Atlantic and Ohio Valley states, with travel to the mid-western and southern United States possible.
- Must be able to start early morning and work full day – weekly schedule provided in advance.
- Must be on time/prompt with a neat, professional appearance.
- Must have Authorization to work in the United States.
- Applicant should have multi-tasking capabilities, positive customer service skills, and operate well as part of a team.
- Must pass a Pre-employment DOT Drug and Breath Alcohol test and random testing program.
Hourly rate / compensation is based on qualifications, experience, and commitment to meet job requirements as listed.
- Daily per Diem paid for overnight stay when out of town.
- All travel accommodations and hotel rooms provided Company.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance with employee contribution %, 401(K) with company match, long term disability and life insurance, and PTO Days and Paid Holidays annually.
Apply today for the chance to start working with an Excellent – Growing Company in the Occupational Medical Testing industry.
** Please do not use the chatline for job inquiries